Our quality guarantee is a responsible decision for our customers’ benefit
Tecnofar fosters a culture of quality through our entire teams’ commitment to working to serve our customers. This means that every person at Tecnofar is aware of his or her role and responsibilities in terms of customer satisfaction, which we achieve by supplying high quality products in a timely fashion and complying with the necessary regulatory requirements.
To achieve these objectives, Tecnofar S.p.a. is committed to implementing and enforcing a Quality Management System certified in compliance with the provisions of standards UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 and UNI CEI EN ISO 13485:2016 (medical devices) and meeting the requirements set out in Directive 93/42/EEC of 14 June 1993 and its subsequent amendments and additions, as well as in section 4.3 of Annex I to Directive 97/23/EC of 29 May 1997.
Tecnofar S.p.A. works actively to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of its Quality Management System by implementing the following operating strategies:
- To consistently work to improve quality by establishing methods and indicators to be used to optimise production processes through the constant investment of resources.
- To constantly monitor feedback from our customers, including their level of satisfaction, with the aims of improving how our quality is perceived from the outside, avoiding complaints, and respecting all of the requirements requested by our customers.
- To control and monitor our Suppliers’ level of quality, so as to minimise risks associated with products or services being supplied that do not meet the required conditions.
- To eliminate product non-conformities by means of controls instituted at different phases of the production process, in order to prevent product defects, limit wastage, and avoid complaints, returns and other problems associated with non-conformity and low product quality.
- To improve the skills and level of engagement of all company personnel by fostering participation and involvement with our Quality goals,by means of training, education, supervision and effective communication.
- To consolidate and expand the mechanism for planning quality objectives for the year and, consequently, perform a periodic assessment of the results achieved, by means of a review of the Quality Management System.
- To ensure that investments in infrastructure (buildings, vehicles, plants, equipment, machinery), in research and development, and in the implementation of new products compliant with the regulations in force in the applicable sectors are effectively managed.
- To guarantee a working environment wherein safeguarding the health and safety of workers and complying with the ethical principles of honesty, fairness and respect are values of primary importance.
- To organise a system for the formalisation and sharing of information regarding the Quality Management System through the creation of procedures and instructions as well as of a Quality Manual.
Implementation and enforcement, not to mention distribution and the need to ensure understanding of the Quality Management System, are responsibilities to which the Management, the Board of Directors and the entire Company organisation are fully and sincerely committed.