Excellence in the production of stainless steel tubes, bars and cut-to-size pieces.
The experience that Tecnofar S.p.a.’s drawing department has gained over the years has allowed it to achieve great excellence in its production of seamless stainless steel tubes, in bars and in cut-to-size pieces.
Each tube produced is perfect for adaptation for any subsequent production process, and customers can count on the advice of Tecnofar’s experts to help them decide how these high-quality tubes can suit their needs and subsequent applications.
Standard production range
from 2,5 to 22 mm
from 0.5 to 2 mm +/- 10%
Based on customer request
From (mm): 3,01
To (mm): 12
OD Tolerance: +/- 0,04
ID Tolerance: +/- 0,05
From (mm): 12,01
To (mm): 20
OD Tolerance: +/- 0,05
ID Tolerance: +/- 0,06
We are open to considering special tolerances based on your needs.
- Dimensional inspection
- Testing with EN 10204-2.2 Certificate
- Mechanical testing: traction, hardness, bend, flange
- Visual inspection of surfaces/cleanliness
Tests on request
- Testing with EN 10204-3.1 Certificate
- 100% pneumatic pressure testing of seal
- Metallographic testing
- Corrosion testing
- Degree of hardness can be modified based on customer needs, through variations in the drawing process.
- Heat treated in a controlled atmosphere to attain malleability and consistent mechanical properties
- It is possible to attain high degrees of hardness and high mechanical performance, depending on the material requested.
- Polished from the drawing process
- Annealed in a controlled atmosphere
- Cut to size and deburred inside / outside
- Satin finish
Type of packaging
- Wooden crates
- Cardboard boxes
We don't stop at co-designing, producing and guaranteeing high quality standards in the sector of stainless steel tubing. Our support continues after purchase as well, through our high-quality support service, dedicated to resolving and fulfilling customers’ questions and requests.