Sirio: disposable dental needles
The Sirio product line is representative of the excellence of this Tecnofar division in the market of high-quality disposable dental needles.
- Cannulae in stainless steel with ultra-thin walls and a triple-ground point, silicone-coated.
- Threaded cone in polypropylene.
- Gamma-ray or ethylene-oxide sterilisation.
- Production lot, expiration date and size printed directly on the needle for rapid identification.
- Tip direction indicator printed directly on the cone (in order to be informed of the exact direction of the anaesthesia when it is expelled).
- Needles packaged individually, in boxes containing 100 pieces.
Standards of reference for needles for dental anaesthesia
ISO 7885 – Dentistry – Sterile injection needles for single use
ISO 9626 – Stainless steel needle tubing for the manufacture of medical devices
ISO 10993/1 – Biological evaluation of medical devices
EN ISO 11137/1/2/3 – Sterilization of health care products – Radiation
EN ISO 11135 – Sterilization of health care products – Ethtylene oxide
ISO 14971 – Application of risk management to medical devices
CEI EN 1041 – Information supplied by the manufacturer of medical devices
EN 556/1 – Requirements for medical devices to be designated “STERILE”
EN ISO 15223/1 – Symbols to be used with medical device labels, labelling and information to be supplied
EN ISO 11607/1/2 – Packaging for terminally sterilized medical devices
A standard multi-pack contains 12 boxes.
100 needles to a box, 12 boxes to a carton, 12 cartons to each external carton.
Characteristics and sizes
We don't stop at co-designing, producing and guaranteeing high quality standards in the dental sector. Our guarantee continues after purchase as well, through our high-quality support service, dedicated to meeting any need that might arise, including after purchase.