Disposable dental needles
High-quality needles made to order for your company under a private label
Needles for dental anaesthesia
Thanks to a cutting-edge manufacturing plant, Tecnofar S.p.A. was able to create a division specialised in the production of needles for dental anaesthesia. Private-label products meet our customers’ specific needs with a vast range of sizes – standard and non – and with European or American threading.
Production is carried out in compliance with the regulations in force (Directive 93/42/EEC and its subsequent amendments and additions), using the most modern technologies, and is subjected to rigorous quality controls at every stage.
- Cannulae in stainless steel with triple-ground point, silicone-coated.
- Threaded cone in polypropylene.
- Gamma-ray or ethylene-oxide sterilisation.
- Production lot, expiration date and size printed directly on the needle for rapid identification.
- Tip direction indicator printed directly on the cone (in order to be informed of the exact direction of the anaesthesia when it is expelled).
- Needles packaged individually, in boxes containing 100 pieces.
A standard multi-pack contains 12 boxes.
100 needles per box, 12 boxes per carton, 12 cartons per each external carton.
Characteristics and sizes
We don't stop at co-designing, producing and guaranteeing high quality standards in the dental sector. Our guarantee continues after purchase as well, through our high-quality support service, dedicated to meeting any need that might arise, including after purchase.